- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Lactaid 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup assorted berries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1 tablespoon toasted peanuts, finely chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk Lactaid milk, honey, salt and vanilla together until combined.
- Stir in the oats, cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight, to absorb and soften.
- Top oats with peanut butter and jam, gently stir a few times to swirl.
- Divide oat mixture into 2 bowls, top with fresh berries and peanuts and serve.