- 2 cups milk (variations: almond milk, coconut milk, chocolate milk)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped + more for garnish
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- Add milk, honey and strawberries to a bowl, and stir together until honey dissolves.
- Mix in chia seeds.
- Divide the mixture into 4 jars, cover, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with chopped strawberries before serving.
- Notes: Can be stored covered in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
- 3 cups Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a pie dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together Quaker® oats, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and apple sauce. Stir in the milk, egg, maple syrup and berries (reserve a few for the top).
- Add to prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Notes: Can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup mild pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Divide among muffin tin.
- Top each cup with pico de gallo and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, until eggs are set. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Notes: Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave.