- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup mild pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions, for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Divide among muffin tin.
- Top each cup with pico de gallo and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, until eggs are set. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Notes: Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave.