- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2 cups Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats, pulsed in a food processor
- ½ cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 4 oz unsalted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup milk
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 oz crushed peppermint candy, optional
- Add the oats and marshmallows into a medium bowl and set aside.
- Place butter, sugar, milk, vanilla and cocoa powder in a medium pot on medium heat. Stir together while cooking until mixture reaches a boil.
- Allow mixture to boil for 1 minute, and then immediately remove from heat and pour into the dry mixture and stir to combine. Once the mixture cools for 10-15 minutes, stir in chocolate chips.
- Allow to cool until set, about 20-30 minutes, then form into cookies.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted white chocolate and peppermint extract, then drizzle over cooled cookies, and sprinkle with crushed peppermint candy.
- Allow the chocolate to cool & set, then store in an airtight container or enjoy immediately.