- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats, pulsed in a food processor
- 1 cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz white chocolate, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a medium sauce pot, bring butter, milk, and sugar to a boil.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in oats, coconut, vanilla, melted chocolate and spices until well combined.
- On a lined baking sheet, pour out the cookie dough and flatten with a spatula and cover with parchment. Allow the cookies to chill in the refrigerator or freezer for about 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- Punch out your desired shape of cookie, and decorate.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the cooled cookies and top with cinnamon. Allow the chocolate to set before serving. Store cookies in an airtight container.