- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup smooth unsalted peanut butter
- 2 cups Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats, pulsed in a food processor
- ½ cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats, whole
- ¼ cup candied ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted smooth peanut butter, melted
- ¼ cup white chocolate, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Candied ginger, minced - optional
- Add butter, sugar, milk,and peanut butter to a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in oats, ginger, vanilla, and salt.
- Mix together until well combined, then scoop out into cookies and allow to cool, up to 2 hours.
- Once cookies are set and cool, mix together melted white chocolate, peanut butter and ground ginger. Pour mixture into a piping bag. Drizzle the icing over each cookie and top with small pieces of candied ginger if you’d like.
- Let cookies cool for an additional 30 minutes, to allow the drizzle to set. Then enjoy!