- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon dark cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Coconut oil, for frying
- Combine everything in the blender except for oil and chocolate chips. Blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat and add the oil, allowing it to melt.
- Pour approx. 1/4 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden on bottom side. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top before flipping.
- Carefully flip and cook other side until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, top with chocolate morsels and pure maple syrup.