- 10 large strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- Combine everything in the blender except for oil. Blend until smooth.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat and add the oil, allowing it to melt.
- Pour approx. 1/4 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden on bottom side. Carefully flip and cook other side until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, top with sliced strawberries and pure maple syrup.