- 2 packages Quaker® Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup fresh banana, chopped
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On a greased cookie sheet, combine Quaker® Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal and melted butter. Smooth out the mixture and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then break up the crumble into small pieces with a fork. Store the crumble in an airtight container.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats, almond milk, banana, maple syrup, 1/4 cup yogurt, and vanilla.
- In a wide mouth 8 oz mason jar, layer ¼ cup overnight oat mixture, ¼ cup plain yogurt, ¼ cup fresh blueberries or ¼ cup strawberries and repeat.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Once chilled, top with Maple & Brown Sugar Oat crumble and enjoy!