- 1 lb of chicken breast
- 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika powder
- season with salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄3 cup red hot buffalo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 Bag of TOSTITOS® Hint of Lime Chips
- TOSTITOS® Salsa con queso
- Pico de gallo
- Jalapeños, diced
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Hot sauce, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow pan, season chicken breast with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Pour chicken stock into the pan, cover, and cook for 25 minutes until cooked through. (Cooking chicken in stock helps to infuse flavor and keeps the chicken moist.)
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the liquid and shred the chicken with two forks. Then, mix together buffalo sauce and sour cream.
- On a sheet tray, lay down tortilla chips and pour chicken on top. Layer mozzarella and cheddar cheese, and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with a few dollops of TOSTITOS® Salsa Con Queso, pico de gallo, jalapeños, avocados, cilantro then drizzle with hot sauce.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.