- 4 (15-ounce) bags frozen seasoned potato wedges
- 1 cup TOSTITOS® Chunky Medium Salsa, plus more for serving
- 3 cups grated Mexican cheese blend
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Diced red onion, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Cook the potato wedges according to package instructions. Cool until ready to handle.
- Scatter 1 1/2 cups of the grated cheese into the pie dish to help the wedges stay put. Add the TOSTITOS® salsa and spread on top. Arrange the wedges in a concentric pattern around the dish filling the entire pie dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until warmed through and golden brown on top. Remove from oven and garnish with extra salsa, chopped cilantro and diced red onion.
Introducing Trips by Tastemade. Details here.