- 10 baby bella or cremini mushrooms, cleaned with stems & gills removed
- 1/2 (7-ounce) wedge President foil-wrapped Brie, cut into 10 cubes
- 4 teaspoons Great Value Apricot preserves
- 5 slices Daniele Del Duco Prosciutto cut in half, lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the cubes of Brie. Top each cap with a dollop of apricot preserves (or any jam). Place them on the sheet tray and bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until the Brie is melted. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- While the mushrooms are still warm, wrap the prosciutto around the mushrooms so that the ham melts. Serve.