- 3 (5.2-ounce) packages Boursin Garlic & Herb Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup Praline Pecans, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (about 3 to 4 slices) cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup everything bagel seasoning
- Entertaining crackers, to serve
- Transfer Boursin into a bowl. Scoop heaping teaspoon amounts and roll into small balls. Place on a tray and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a baking rack on top of a lined sheet tray. Lay bacon slices across the rack without overlapping. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Mix chopped praline pecans and cranberries in a small bowl. Mix chives and red pepper flakes in another small bowl. Combine the jalapeño and bacon in another small bowl. Add everything bagel seasoning into a separate small bowl.
- Divide the cheese balls evenly and roll into the various toppings to coat. Plate and serve with crackers.