- 1 (8-ounce) wheel President Brie soft ripened cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) bag Great Value Frozen Whole Berry Medley
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the compote: Add the berries, lime, sugar and salt into a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of the POM juice to the cornstarch. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the remaining bottle of juice into the saucepan with the berries as well as the cornstarch mixture. Stir to combine.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until reduced by half and thickened. Cool to room temperature.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Brie onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes until the center is softened and “wobbly.”
- Remove from oven, transfer to a serving plate or board.
- Top the cheese with a generous spoonful of berry compote. Serve with crackers and fruit.