- Pastry Cream
- 8 ounces white candy melts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- White fondant
- Blue fondant
- Red candy melts
- Fill each eclair with chilled pastry cream.
- Melt white candy melts and coconut oil in a large heatproof bowl. Dip the top of each eclair into the white candy melt mixture and set aside to harden.
- Melt the dark chocolate and place into a piping bag. Pipe puppy faces with the dark chocolate.
- Roll out a bit of white fondant. Cut out puppy ears, roll out tails and roll out a long rectangle, about 2 inches by 20 inches for the shirts. Place 1/4-inch strips of blue fondant onto the white rectangle of fondant to create stripes. Roll out the rectangle with a fondant roller until fondant is one uniform sheet. Cut into 2 squares and place on the eclairs.
- Place the puppy ears and tails on each eclair. Top each puppy head with a red candy melt beret.