- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2-3/4 cup water or almond milk, as needed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with water, let sit for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and place in the blender.
- Add almond milk or water, lemon, vinegar, and salt. Blend on high until smooth. Add more liquid as needed.
- The cream will thicken up as it sits. Keep in a refrigerator for up to 5 days.