Vegan Roasted Red Pepper and Sweet Potato Soup
Roasted veggie soup is so simple yet ridiculously scrumptious.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, in skin
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sliced green onions
- Coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes, pepper bell pepper, onion, and garlic in an even layer on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 30-35 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Remove garlic from skin and transfer to a blender. Add the vegetable broth and paprika and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a pot bring to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- To serve, top with coconut milk, sliced green onions, and more paprika, if desired.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE