- 4 cups cream cheese, softened and whipped until smooth
- 1/2 cup beet juice
- 12 thin slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 cups hummus
- 12 cucumber rounds, thinly sliced
- 2 cups guacamole
- 3 cups shredded carrots, divided
- 2 golden beets, thinly sliced (approximately 10 slices)
- 2 watermelon radishes, thinly sliced (approximately 12 slices)
- 1 cup English peas
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and beet juice. Mix until desired pink is reached. Set aside at room temperature.
- Place a cake round on a sheet tray or large plate. Press 4 pieces of pumpernickel bread to fill the circle of the cake. Spread hummus over the bread, and then evenly spread the sliced cucumbers over the hummus. Place another layer of pumpernickel over the cucumbers, completely covering them and fitting the circle perfectly. Layer the guacamole over the bread, and top with two cups of carrots. Top with a final bread layer, and cover with cream cheese to create an even top cake layer.
- Place cake in fridge for up to 3 hours to set. Once set, remove the cake form, and cover the cake completely with the remaining cream cheese. Decorate with beets, watermelon radish slices, remaining carrots and peas.
- Cake will keep up to 4 days refrigerated.