- Oil, for frying
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 ounces spinach
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- In a saute pan over medium heat, add the oil and saute the onion, garlic and spinach until the spinach is dry. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add ricotta, salt and pepper along with the sauteed vegetables. Blend until it becomes a dough. Add the breadcrumbs and blend until combined.
- Create little balls, coat them in the grated Parmesan and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 390 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, combine the tomato sauce and coconut milk and heat through. Combine with the meatballs and serve.