- 4 large whole wheat tortillas or veggie wraps
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- Spread the hummus evenly over each tortilla, making sure to leave about 1 inch border on all sides of the tortilla, lay out each vegetable in a rows across the tortillas (in the order of the rainbow).
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve.