- 200g strawberry chocolate
- Red food coloring, as needed
- 6 Yukimi Daifuku (mochi ice cream)
- 6 edible flowers
- Dried berries, as needed
- White chocolate, as needed
- Melt the white chocolate and set aside.
- Melt the strawberry chocolate over a water bath.
- Divide the melted strawberry chocolate into two separate containers. Add red food coloring to one of the containers.
- After mixing, add the colored chocolate to the other container. Mix to create a marble pattern.
- Pour over the Yukimi Daifuku (mochi ice cream). Let cool in the freezer until solid.
- Garnish with edible flowers and dried berries on top to finish.
- (The melted white chocolate should be used if you wish to create different patterns for your mochi ice cream).