- 24 crackers
- 20 grams chocolate sauce
- 160 grams vanilla ice cream
- 160 grams strawberry ice cream
- 5 strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 50 grams blueberries
- 10 grams pistachio
- 4 oreos
- 30 grams sponge cake
- Line a tray with plastic wrap.
- Combine vanilla ice cream, strawberry ice cream, strawberries, blueberries, pistachio, oreos and sponge cake on your work surface. Using 2 spoons, mix together. Pour chocolate sauce on top and give it a quick mix to combine.
- Transfer ice cream to tray and smooth out the surface. Place crackers on top and press down to help them stick to the ice cream. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Take the ice cream out of the tray and peel off the plastic sheet. Cut into blocks and place another cracker on top to make a sandwich.