- HOT DR PEPPER (DR PEPPER COMPANY):
- Heat Dr Pepper in a small pot, and simmer until hot.
- Serve in mugs with fresh lemon slices.
- TUNA CHRISTMAS TREE (Better Homes and Garden):
- Form a cone with paper plate or cardstock and cover
- With plastic wrap. Drain 2 cans of tuna fish in oil, and
- Press over the wrapped cone. Cut cooked beets into
- Ornament shapes. Arrange curly leaf parsley in a spiral
- To forma garland.
- CHRISTMAS CANDLE SALAD (Tested Recipe Institute):
- Shape prepared cherry flavored jello into star or
- Crumbles. Arrange salad greens on a platter, top with
- Cherry jello, place banana halves standing upright
- Add a dollop of mayo on the tips, and top with pine
- Nuts to resemble flames.