- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups waffle mix
- Oil, for frying
- Maple syrup, for garnish
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- Wooden skewers
- Preheat oil in a large saucepan to 355 degrees.
- Make waffle batter according to package. Skewer 3 to 4 chicken pieces, leaving chicken towards one end of the skewer.
- Dip skewered chicken into waffle batter, covering chicken completely. Allow excess batter to drip off.
- Fry chicken skewers one at a time for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Drizzle waffle chicken with maple syrup and dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!