- 1 recipe waffle batter
- blue food coloring
- 1 cup Lucky Charms cereal + extra for topping
- pink candy melts, melted
- yellow candy melts, melted
- Dye the batter pale blue. Combine 1 cup Lucky Charms cereal with the waffle batter.
- Spoon about ¾ cup batter into each waffle section. Close the iron and cook for 6-8 minutes, until they are golden brown. Transfer to a plate, or a cooling rack, and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Stick a skewer into each waffle. Drizzle pink and yellow chocolate on top, sprinkle on more cereal and enjoy!