- 14 ounces can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed (300g)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup leek, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Crackers, bread or veggies for dipping
- Start by squeezing out any excess water from your spinach. Set aside.
- Place the garlic in a microwave safe container and cook in microwave for 10 seconds. This step is optional but takes off the edge of raw garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Combine all the ingredients in the order listed and mix until well combined. Pour into a greased pie plate. Sprinkle more mozzarella on top if desired. Bake for about half an hour until bubbly and golden.