- 1 small, seedless watermelon (about 1 pound of flesh), cubed
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatin, soaked in 3 1/2 tablespoons water
- Mini chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons Calpico (Japanese non-carbonated soft drink)
- 1 kiwi, diced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3/4 tablespoon honey
- Place watermelon in a zip top bag and pound with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the gelatin.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, filling almost to the top. Add chocolate chips, then lightly mix with chopsticks to disperse chips. Insert a popsicle stick and place in freezer until set.
- Once hardened, pour a small amount of Calpico into each opening, and return to freezer.
- In a blender, add kiwi, water and honey. Blend until combined. Pour a layer of the kiwi mixture into the molds, and freeze until set.
- Submerge the mold in warm water until popsicles easily slide out. Enjoy!