- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- Watermelon extract
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème/fluff
- Pink and green food colouring
- Milk Chocolate chips
- Cooking Spray
- Place the sugar, butter and cream into a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once the mixture comes to a boil, boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add the watermelon extract and mix well. Add the white chocolate chips and marshmallow crème/fluff and mix until fully combined. Divide half of the fudge into 2 small bowls and dye one bowl green. Leave the remaining bowl white. Dye the larger amount of fudge pink.
- Line a round baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Evenly spread the green fudge into the bottom of the dish. Layer the white, then pink fudge on top. Scatter some chocolate chips onto the surface and gently press down - these will create the seeds!
- Place the fudge in the freezer for about 45 minutes, until fully set. Slice into watermelon slices and enjoy!