- 1 small bunch carrot greens
- Greens of 1 beet
- 1/2 cup packed basil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Place carrot and beet greens, basil, Parmesan, garlic, pine nuts, lemon zest, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
- Pulse until combined and greens are finely chopped.
- With the food processor running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until the desired consistency is reached. Store covered in fridge for up to 5 days.