- 2 2/3 cups cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cream
- 1 3/4 cups white chocolate, melted
- 11 ounces strawberry jam
- 10 ounces fresh strawberries, half chopped and half whole
- 3 1/2 ounces ladyfinger cookies
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar and cream. Beat with a mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add melted white chocolate and mix with a spatula. Reserve.
- In a bowl, mix half the strawberry jam with the chopped strawberries. Reserve.
- In a rectangular pan covered with plastic film, place some of the cream cheese mixture, cover with the jam-strawberry mixture, then cover with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with ladyfinger cookies and place in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Remove from the pan making sure that the ladyfinger cookie side is on the bottom, cover the top with remaining strawberry jelly and decorate with the whole strawberries.