Whole Cantaloupe Jelly
We don’t think you’re ready for all this jelly!
- 1 whole cantaloupe
- Jelly Mixture:
- 20g caster sugar
- 20g agar
- 500ml water
- Slice off the top portion of the cantaloupe. Cut a thin slice from the bottom as well for stability.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out melon balls. Scrape down the inside and take out the rest of the flesh until there’s only skin left.
- Place the melon balls back inside the cantaloupe.
- In a small bowl, combine agar and caster sugar. Set aside.
- Put water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the agar mixture to the pot over medium heat. Mix well.
- Once everything is melted, turn off the heat. Let cool.
- After the mixture cools down, pour it into the cantaloupe.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE