- 6 hot dogs
- 6 pieces of spaghetti (uncooked)
- 6 pastry sheets (10 cm circular shape)
- 2 tablespoons of Genovese sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes, whole
- Olive oil, to taste
- Basil leaves, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make 8 deep, parallel incisions lengthways in each hot dog. It should look like 8 vertical rows from top to bottom.
- Next, create a ring or circular shape with the hot dog. Take a piece of spaghetti and pierce both ends of the hot dog so it keeps the hot dog in place, it will form a ring.
- Next, place each hot dog ring on a pastry sheet. Use the end of a spoon to fold and press the pastry sheet into the cuts along the hot dogs. Each hot dog should now look like a flower pie.
- Add Genovese sauce and the shredded cheese in the center of each, then top with a single cherry tomato in the center.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with basil.