Chicken Breast Lettuce Cups
- 2 chicken breasts = $1.98
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided = $.50
- Salt = pennies
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (from packets) = free
- 2 tablespoons vinegar = $.22
- 2 tablespoons sugar (from packets) = free
- 1 scallion, sliced = $.17
- 1 carrot, shredded = $.20
- 1 packet mustard = free
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce = $1.00
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Drizzle chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Add chicken to a cast-iron pan, and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, remaining olive oil, scallions and carrots. Toss to combine.
- Cut chicken into cubes, and add to the bowl along with the mustard packet. Stir to combine. Serve chicken mixture inside iceberg lettuce cups, topped with more soy sauce.