- 1/2 stick of butter
- 4 granny smith apples
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, ready rolled
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 430 degrees. Grease a 6 hole muffin tin with butter and set aside
- Peel, core and roughly chop the apples. Place into a pan with the sugar, orange juice, orange zest and cinnamon and cook for 5 minutes to break everything down slightly. Add the cranberries and flour and cook for another 5 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Flour a work surface and lay the pastry out, then cut 6 squares out of the pastry.
- Push the pastry into the holes of a 6 hole muffin tin and then spoon the filling into the pastry. Twist the overhanging pastry up and over the filling to cover and
- twist them together to form a parcel.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes then remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before removing the parcels from the muffin holes and serving with vanilla ice cream.