- 1 loaf sandwich bread
- 1 pound sliced salami
- 2 pounds sliced cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package spinach
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Lay out bread slices on a flat surface.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Top one-fourth of the slices with salami and cheese.
- Top another one-fourth of the slices with cheese, spinach and sliced tomatoes.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut crusts off sandwiches and cut each one in half.
- Arrange sandwich rectangles to form a large oval around the guacamole field.