- 2 sheets puff pastry dough
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a flat surface, lay out a puff pastry sheet.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and top with prosciutto slices.
- Add the other puff pastry sheet, and brush with egg wash.
- Cut into strips and twist each strip into a curly shape.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and thyme.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Arrange twists, evenly positioning them to stretch from the sandwiches to the guacamole field.