- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- Optional: 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Cook rice using package directions.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pot and cook onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Turn down and let simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve on rice