- 4 cups frozen french fries, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ground beef, cooked
- 3/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dill pickles
- For the sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/4 cup relish
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, mayo, mustard, and relish. Set aside while you make the pie.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sorting through the french fries, find the longest pieces and create a crescent moon shape of fries. Top with one cup of cheese. With the remaining fries, create a spiral of fries and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 8 minutes to set the cheese.
- Remove from oven and top with sauce. Cover the cheese with ground beef, bacon, onion and pickles. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly. Cut into slices and serve.