- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 4 whole mangosteen, pureed
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup passion fruit puree for topping
- In a small bowl, bloom gelatin in cold water, approximately 10 minutes. While blooming, blend mangosteen with ¼ cup whole milk.
- Heat heavy cream, remaining milk, sugar, and vanilla in a medium size bowl. Add blended mangosteen and bloomed gelatin.
- Pour into 4 small chilled serving cups and allow to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Top with passion fruit puree and serve.
- 2 whole Pitaya or dragon fruit, chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, alternative milk of your choice
- 1 cup chia pudding, for serving
- Chia seeds, for topping
- Fresh berries, for topping
- In the pitcher of a blender, add dragon fruit, berries, almond milk and chia seeds. Blend until smooth until desired texture is reached. Top with berries and serve.
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 fresno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 18-20 fresh lychee and rambutan (approximately 1 cup) cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Olive oil, for finishing
- Flake salt, for finishing
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, peppers and onion. Allow to sit for 10 minutes to mellow flavors and marinate. Add lychee. Toss with cilantro and drizzle with olive oil. Finish with salt and serve.
- 3 cups mamey pulp
- ¼ cup whole milk, or alternative milk of your choice
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped to soft peaks
- In the pitcher of a blender, combine mamey, milk, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Gently fold into whipped cream until thoroughly combined and pour into a pyrex or metal pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 5 hours or up to overnight.
- 3 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces prickly pear juice
- 2 ounces lime juice, plus more for serving
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Coarse salt for rimming glasses
- Prepare the prickly pear juice: Using gloves, carefully peel the skin off the pear. Chop the inside and blend until smooth. Strain up to three times and set aside.
- Make the margaritas: In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, prickly pear juice, lime juice, and simple syrup. Add ice to chill. Dip chilled glasses in remaining lime juice and coarse salt and pour prepared margarita mix and serve.
- 4 cups unripe jackfruit, approximately from 1 jackfruit, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Coleslaw, for dressing
- Slider buns, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine jackfruit, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and chili powder. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes or overnight for maximum flavor. Heat a skillet to medium high heat and sauté onion and garlic in olive oil. Add marinated jackfruit and cook until golden, approximately 5 minutes. Add barbecue sauce and remove from heat. Load onto slider buns with coleslaw and serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE