- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 4 whole mangosteen, pureed
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup passion fruit puree for topping
- In a small bowl, bloom gelatin in cold water, approximately 10 minutes. While blooming, blend mangosteen with ¼ cup whole milk.
- Heat heavy cream, remaining milk, sugar, and vanilla in a medium size bowl. Add blended mangosteen and bloomed gelatin.
- Pour into 4 small chilled serving cups and allow to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Top with passion fruit puree and serve.