- 350g rice
- 20g potato starch
- Sesame oil, as needed
- 180g beef
- 15ml sake
- 10ml apple juice
- 15ml soy sauce
- Lettuce leaves, as needed
- Combine rice and potato starch and mix well. With pastry rings, make rice patties.
- Cook rice patties in a frying pan heated with sesame oil.
- Marinate beef with sake, apple juice, and soy sauce.
- Cook the beef.
- To assemble the burger, take one of the rice patties and top with lettuce leaf, add the beef and another lettuce leaf. Top with another rice patty on top and serve.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE