- 1 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raw honey + 1 teaspoon to coat the fruit
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 cup pure cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Handful fresh blueberries/berries
- Optional toppings: Marcona almonds, granola, mint
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, vanilla, honey, orange juice and orange zest. Divide the yogurt between the ramekins and smooth the top, leaving about 1/4-inch space from the rim. Place in the freezer for about 8-10 minutes while you make the sugar.
- In a small saucepan, whisk the pure cane sugar with the water, then place over medium heat. As the sugar begins to heat, use a paintbrush to brush down the sugar sticking on the edges of the pan. Once the sugar turns a dark honey color, swirl the pan to stir the sugar and stop the bubbling.
- Working quickly, remove the yogurt from the freezer and pour an even layer of the sugar over the cold yogurt. Allow to harden.
- In a separate small bowl, toss the fruit with the extra honey, and arrange on top along with almonds, granola and/or mint.