- 1 zucchini, sliced very thin
- 1 sweet potato, sliced very thin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt. divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoon salsa
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the zucchini and sweet potato slices to the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon. of the sea salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Arrange seasoned zucchini and sweet potato slices on baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, then turn the slices over, and bake for another 10 minutes. Watch closely as they cook quickly.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice and remaining 1/2 teaspoon. sea salt. Set aside.
- Top the zucchini and sweet potato chips with the shredded chicken, mashed avocado, salsa, green onions, plain Greek yogurt, and sliced jalapeño.