Peanut Butter Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Made with raw cacao, dark chocolate and swirls of natural peanut butter, you'd never guess it's packed full of zucchini.
- 1 zucchini
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 2 Neat Eggs (2 tablespoons Neat Egg powder + 5 tablespoons water)
- 1/3 cup honey (or sweetener of choice)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut off one end of the zucchini. Using the very fine side of a cheese grater, grate zucchini to make 1 cup of zucchini with a paste-like consistency. Place in a mixing bowl along with peanut butter, cacao, Neat Eggs, honey, baking soda, coconut and vanilla. Mix well, then fold in chocolate chips. Transfer to an 8x8 nonstick baking pan and spread evenly.
- Add dollops of peanut butter on top of batter, then run a butter knife through to make a marble effect. Top with the chocolate chips and crushed peanuts.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.