- 3 Italian zucchinis, shredded
- 2 onions, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs or panko
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking dish with butter and dust with breadcrumbs.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the zucchini, onion, garlic and tomato. Add the eggs, milk, flour, salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and baking powder. Mix well and pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan, and bake for 40 minutes, until golden brown.