- 1 pound of zucchini (about 3 medium zucchini), grated
- 1 cup of fresh corn kernels, cooked (2 to 3 cobs)
- 1/4 cup of finely diced red onion
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Olive oil, for pan
- Combine all ingredients except for the oil in a large bowl and stir until mixed.
- Heat oil in a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drop 1/3 cup portions of the zucchini batter onto the griddle and gently press down to form pancakes.
- Fry until golden brown, then carefully flip over, cooking the opposite side until golden brown and the middle is cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.